Saturday, May 2, 2020

BIGDEMO.P

[Table of Contents]

BIGDEMO.P is a demo program from the Kyan Pascal 2.x Utilities Disk 2.

It shows examples of how to read the joysticks, paddles, and function keys.


SOURCE CODE


program stickdemo(input,output);
    TYPE
       PATHSTRING=ARRAY[1..20] OF CHAR;
    var
        r,i:integer;
        B  :BOOLEAN;
        STR:PATHSTRING;
#i stick.i
#I PADDLE.I
#I FUNCTKEY.I
#i helpkey.i
    begin
        WRITELN('THE STICKS');
        for i:=0 to 3 do begin
            R:=stick(i);
            writeln('stick ',i,'- ',r);
            B:=strig(i);
            writeln('strig ',i,'- ',B);
        end;
        WRITELN('THE PADDLES');
        FOR I:=0 TO 7 DO BEGIN
            R:=PADDLE(I);
            WRITELN('PAD ',I,'- ',R);
            B:=PTRIG(I);
            WRITELN('PTRIG ',I,'- ',B);
        END;
        I:=100;
        FUNCTION_KEY(str,i);
        WRITELN(STR,I);
        help_key(str);
        writeln(str);
end.


SAMPLE RUN



No comments:

Post a Comment