Saturday, May 2, 2020

CONVERT.P

[Table of Contents]

CONVERT.P is a demo program from the Kyan Pascal 2.x Utility Disk 2 for the Atari 8-bit.

It demos how to use the following include files from the Kyan Pascal 2.x Utility Disk 1:


If you want to convert from REAL to INTEGER, you can use the built-in ROUND() function. Of course you will lose precision and the mantissa will be removed.

Source Code


PROGRAM CONVERT_DEMO(INPUT,OUTPUT);
    TYPE
#I CONVTYPS.I
    VAR
        NUM :REAL;
        JUST:INTEGER;
        A   :STRING20;
        B   :STRING5;
        C   :STRING6;
#I RTOS.I
#I STOR.I
#I ITOS.I
#I STOI.I
    BEGIN
        NUM:=3.14159;
        REALTOSTR(NUM,2,5,A);
        WRITELN(A);
        A:='3.141592654         ';
        WRITELN(STRTOREAL(A));
        INTTOSTR(1024,'R',B);
        WRITELN(B);
        C:='-2355 ';
        WRITELN(STRTOINT(C));
END.


Sample Run




No comments:

Post a Comment